All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Stone takes us through the door of possibility in, 'Daring to Dream', as he describes daily purification practices that lead to lucidity in the dreamstate. A book for deepening your awareness of the dreamworlds, and gaining a better understanding its influence in your life, topics include: Unfolding the spiritual gifts of perception in both the awake and sleep states, visions, quests, hearing, lucidity, vibrational frequencies, purifying the spiritual body, and dream interpretation. You'll also learn several methods of increasing awareness, gain the ability to recognize different levels of consciousness and open yourself up to having an out of body experience. The result of a lifelong search for spiritual transcendence, Stone shares his discoveries to help others in achieving spiritual goals and embrace a more soulful life. Includes chapters on Vision Quest Preparation. From the Author: There are many books in publication that describe out of body travel and dream experience. This is t a casual and entertaining read, but a book for the serious dreamer that wishes to learn purification techniques to raise the body's vibration and gain more conscious access in the dream realms. For books about my own travels, I suggest Cultivating the Divine or Faeries Found. And to learn more about psychic protection in these realms, I highly recommend, The Spiritual Life - what I believe is my most important work to date.
- Author BiographyAlthough raised in the city, John Stone was introduced to the outdoors as a young child and often enjoys spending creative time, walking amongst the life-giving trees of the forest. It is there where he finds the inspiration for his writing, and after living many incarnations, first as a salesman and horse trainer, he finally settled into a life as a carpenter. Citing two of his greatest life influences as an apprenticeship to a female Shaman and an eleven-year study with spiritualist/medium, the late Carla Neff Gordan, he spends his spare time practicing fire spinning, tribal dance and teaching classes in lucid dreaming.
- Author(s)John Stone
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.