All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bees on the Bell estate are dying. There'll be more delicious honey, and without the bees to pollinate flowers, more fruit and vegetables. No more of Mrs Simpson's glorious pies and cakes! Worse still, Mr Fisher the gardener will have to leave the estate, along with his family. Darius Bell is determined that something must be done, even if the dastardly Mayor is against him. Then Darius has a great idea. But he will need help from his friends and family to make it work. And he must drive a hard bargain with Mrs Lightman, the school principal and a dragon if ever there was one...A sequel to the award-winning Darius Bell and the Glitter Pool, this is a very funny story of problem-solving, teamwork and pollination.
- Author BiographyOdo Hirsch was born and grew up in Melbourne, where he trained to be a doctor. He now lives in London and writes excellent books that are published not only in Australia but also in the US, UK, Netherlands, Korea, Germany and Italy.
- PrizesCommended for Children's Book Council of Australia Awards: Book of the Year - Young Readers 2012.
- Author(s)Odo Hirsch
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight250 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.