All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander Christofedes has always been fascinated with wolves. So when he is given the opportunity to study the Apennine wolves in the Italian Alps, he seizes the chance. But everything changes when his camp is brutally attacked, leaving him the sole survivor, and turns his life into a living nightmare. Little did he kw when he received that mysterious letter promising answers he would be thrust into a centuries-long battle between rival werewolf clans. Sabine Luna is a seductive contradiction to Alex's nightmares. The female beta to a secret Benandanti clan, her life and love has always been dedicated to her family and friends. But her allegiance is tested when Alex crashes into her life, and she finds herself drawn to the handsome stranger. Now, the Dark Moon Clan is being threatened by the very man that conjured them into existence, a dark, dangerous being wholly intent on killing them all. Faced with this menace, Alex must decide between standing unified with Sabine and their clan or turning his back on them and his destiny.
- Author BiographyAmanda Jayde has been telling stories for years, but it wasn't until a few years ago, that a very good friend of hers told her about a contest Romantic Times Magazine was having. With a little support from her friends and a little nagging she came up with a story that she was happy with and as a result she was one of 12 finalists. Since then she's tried to write every chance she gets. She usually has a story in her head, one finished and one or two in progress. She also had the great pleasure of writing scripts for Circle of Seven Productions. A wonderful company that invented and perfected the Book Trailer . Now, after many years of waiting, she is proud to have her books available to the public. She hopes it's a relationship that lasts many years and she hopes you enjoy reading her stories as much as she enjoys writing them.
- Author(s)Amanda Jayde
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.