All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDark Pools is a practical text dealing with the increasingly important topic of dark pools, or n-displayed, off-exchange trading and liquidity. It discusses the development of the equity trading marketplace over the past two decades and how dark pools may evolve in a post-financial crisis world.
- Author BiographyERIK BANKS is responsible for risk management within the Corporate and Investment Bank at the European universal bank UniCredit. Over the past 23 years he has held senior risk positions at Citibank, Merrill Lynch and in the hedge fund sector, in New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London and Munich. He is the author of more than 20 books on risk, derivatives, emerging markets and governance.
- Author(s)Erik Banks
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFinance and Capital Markets Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note229 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight463 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.