Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Ricky Hackworth, a summer job to save money before he leaves for college is a necessity. When he lands a job as a lifeguard at the Mermaid Inn in Latona, Alabama, on the beautiful Gulf Coast, it s like a dream come true. But once he moves into the Inn, he starts hearing stories about the lifeguard from the previous summerand how he vanished without a trace right in the middle of the summer. Before long, Ricky realizes the Inn and the town are hiding some dark secretssecrets someone is willing to kill to protect, and Ricky has to find out the truth before he, too, vanishes without a trace.
- Author BiographyGreg Herren is a New Orleans-based author and editor. Former editor of Lambda Book Report, he is also a co-founder of the Saints and Sinners Literary Festival, which takes place in New Orleans every May. He is the author of ten novels, including the Lambda Literary Award winning Murder in the Rue Chartres, called by the New Orleans Times-Picayune the most honest depiction of life in post-Katrina New Orleans published thus far. He co-edited Love, Bourbon Street: Reflections on New Orleans, which also won the Lambda Literary Award. He has published over fifty short stories in markets as varied as Ellery Queen s Mystery Magazine to the critically acclaimed anthology New Orleans Noir to various websites, literary magazines, and anthologies.
- Author(s)Greg Herren
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.