Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.87Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.25+ AU $14.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by graftonbookworm
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom New York Times bestselling author Mariah Stewart comes a vel of sexy romantic suspense for fans of Nora Roberts, Catherine Coulter, and Karen Robards. WILL THE TRUTH SET HER FREE-OR SET A TRAP? Murder didn't end Nina Madden's life-it destroyed it. When her father was charged with the serial killings of several college students, Nina and her mother became pariahs in their small Maryland town. Though Nina never believed the hideous accusations, evidence led to her father's conviction and guaranteed the death penalty. After the execution, Nina left Stone River to escape the hatred and persecution . . . but she couldn't shake the lingering doubts. More than twenty years later, those doubts are stirred to grim life. A new series of murders is plaguing Stone River: a killing spree that bears a striking resemblance to the one that sent Nina's father to the death chamber. And Nina isn' t the only one disturbed eugh by the gruesome events to take tice. Wes Powell, the cop who pursued the original case, can't igre the eerie similarities between the crimes . . . r their harrowing implications. Drawn back into a mystery that refuses to die, Nina and Wes will cross paths on their dangerous quest-and find themselves in the crosshairs of a bloodthirsty predator. In matters of crime, there are many versions of the truth.
- Author BiographyMariah Stewart is the bestselling author of numerous novels and several novellas. A RITA finalist for romantic suspense, she is the recipient of the Award of Excellence for contemporary romance, a RIO (Reviewers International Organization) Award honoring excellence in women's fiction, and a Reviewers' Choice Award from Romantic Times magazine. A three-time recipient of the Golden Leaf Award and a Lifetime Achievement Award winner from the New Jersey Romance Writers, she has been inducted into their Hall of Fame. A native of Hightstown, New Jersey, she lives with her husband, two daughters, and two rambunctious golden retrievers amid the rolling hills of Chester County, Pennsylvania. She is a member of the Valley Forge Romance Writers, the New Jersey Romance Writers, and the Romance Writers of America.
- Author(s)Mariah Stewart
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date25/08/2014
- Weight138 g
- Width110 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.15
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.