All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDark on the Mountain Blurb Some things are so wide and deep they can only be told in a story. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a story is worth a thousand pictures. Birth, death, resurrection, loss and love cant be described or explained. We kw them by touch. Stories invite touch. Most of these have been read aloud by the author to friends and strangers at his own table, on mountaintops, in neighborhood pubs, even in church. They are collected here in hope readers might want to read one aloud sometimes. It can get dark on the mountain, but... There is night that is so dark That it can quell the slightest spark; The faintest light, as dim and far As from a solitary star, Will shore the heart and stay the mind And show the way the soul must find.
- Author BiographyHenry Mitchell is the author of two novels, The Summer Boy and the sequel, Between Times. His novels and short stories have all been published in the United Kingdom by Alfie Dog Fiction. Dark on the Mountain is his first published collection of stories. Henry lives with his wife, Jane Ella Matthews and their spiritual guide, Simon in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Henry Mitchell
- PublisherAlfie Dog Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationYork
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlfie Dog Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.