All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mix of love story, Scottish myth, and church history, this vel asks, what happens when we find love and then fear we've lost it for all time?
- Author BiographyRobert McAfee Brown was a well-known theologian, writer, teacher, and social activist. He authored many books, including The Bible Speaks to You; Liberation Theology: An Introductory Guide; Reclaiming the Bible; Religion and Violence; Theology in a New Key; and, a novel, Dark the Night, Wild the Sea, all published by Westminster John Knox Press.
- Author(s)Robert McAfee Brown
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.43New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.80New
- AU $11.17Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $40.04Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $100.99Trending at AU $118.99
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.