All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Singer/Song Writer & Author of the self help book A Light in The Darkness: A Beginners Guide to Wellness As he tells you of the horrifying true story of his life with his mother. It was in the winter of 93 when Mike, his mother and a small group of his friends had a night of drinking and partying that quickly turned into a night of terror. Take a look into the authors past and get a glimpse of his present life only to find that t all happy endings are what you want them to be, but rather what they are and thing more...
- Author BiographyMike Corey is a singer song writer/author from Rockford, IL who also advocates for mental health, Autism and anything else that can make this world a better place. He's written songs for Autism awareness like Hear their voices for the site F.A.I.R. and Walk For Their Freedom for The Long Island walk for Autism Simply Poetry for UK's Robert Sobota-Tulip's online radio show Don't Label for Able Times and other Mental Health Recovary songs that he performs in the Stars of Light Theater Troupe an Illinois united way and NAMI award winning group. He has released two musical albums Darkness & Light about his dark abusive life that turned to a life of love and understanding and A Light in The Darkness which inspired Mikes first published self help book of the same name based around his mental health songs and the songs he wrote for others after he began his road to recovery. Here are some sites you can enjoy Mikes work at: http: //www.reverbnation.com/mikecorey Or check him out on your mobile device at: http: //www.reverbnation.com/mobile-ap... And videos at: http: //www.youtube.com/user/MikeCorey... His recent online interview: http: //www.blogtalkradio.com/eghmedia... And as Mike always says Stay Safe Everyone...
- Author(s)Mike a Corey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAngela Lingelbach,Brenda Lynn Logan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.