About this product
- DescriptionDaisy is busy playing when Darkness slips in through her bedroom window. But she isn't afraid -- she takes him by the hand and together they dance the night away! With Darkness imagined as a friendly night-time visitor, this playful rhyming story makes a great bedtime read, perfect for reassuring children who are afraid of the dark.
- Author BiographyElla Burfoot studied Illustration at Falmouth College of Arts. She has since written and illustrated several picture books including BETTY AND THE YETI also for Macmillan, and picked up awards along the way and a Kate Greenaway Medal nomination for DARKNESS SLIPPED IN. Ella lives in deepest, darkest Dorset with her partner Sam and their two young children. She comes up with most of her story ideas while out walking in the countryside with Daisy the dog -- who isn't afraid of the dark!
- Author(s)Ella Burfoot
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight168 g
- Width266 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementMain market ed
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.