All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Keri Arthur continues her Dark Angels series as half-werewolf, half-Aedh Risa Jones races to save the world from descending into ultimate chaos.... Risa has angered several powerful people, and she s starting to feel the pressure from all sides. She also finds herself under the scrutiny of the vampire council, some of whom consider her a monster who should be destroyed. But they offer her a bloody bargain: Take on the lethal head of the council and others will support her. As the search for the keys to hell heats up, Risa realizes that she has choice. For the sake of the people she loves, she must find the keys and get rid of Hunter before the next gate is opened and brings the world closer to all hell breaking loose....
- Author BiographyKeri Arthur, author of the New York Times bestselling Riley Jenson Guardian series, has written more than twenty-five books. Her most recent in the Dark Angels series are Darkness Hunts, Darkness Devours, and Darkness Unmasked. She s been nominated in the Best Contemporary Paranormal category of the Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Awards and has won a Romantic Times Career Achievement Award for urban fantasy. She lives with her daughter in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Keri Arthur
- PublisherSignet Book
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDark Angels Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSignet Book
- Weight200 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.