All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA science-fiction classic in the H. G. Wells tradition, this gripping trilogy of tales recounts the adventures of a young couple transported 1,500 years into the future. In a post-apocalyptic wasteland inhabited by the debased remnants of humanity, they must t only survive but also lay the foundations for a new civilization. Includes a new Foreword by Jess Nevins.
- Author BiographyAuthor and explorer George Allan England (1877-1937) was known as The American H. G. Wells for his speculative and science fiction. His stories, many of which reflected his socialist philosophy, were often serialized in pulp magazines of the early 20th century.
- Author(s)George England
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight590 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.