All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou won't recognise my world. 5 billion of the population are dead. There are survivors in London, so why do I feel that there is something I don't kw? Elektra Daniels was born into a world that was longer run by electricity. Her parents disappeared when she was nine years old and she can't remember her life before then. Elektra was raised in a relatively large group, run by the wise and ever present patriach John, however as details unfold, is John as incent as everyone has come to believe.After a string of tragedies lead her to her limit, even death cant deter her fight for survival, as survival is all she kws for certain. As Elektra's world begins to expand, her past becomes both clear and more shrouded than ever. After all, where do you turn when over half the population are dead?
- Author(s)E L Restrick
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.