All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful, brilliant Dr Gina Solomon is one of a handful of scientists stationed on a remote island off the Arctic Circle. Out conducting research in the last few days before winter wraps the area in months-long darkness, she witnesses a small plane crash over the Bering Sea, and rescues a survivor from the wreckage - Mal Conlly. With a swstorm stranding them unexpectedly, it's at least twenty-four hours before they return to the research station. When they do, Gina is horrified to discover that the rest of her party has been murdered. Whoever killed the scientists is still on the island, hunting Mal, who is a military weapons expert with a terrible secret. Someone will do anything to stop him from revealing what he kws. And w Gina is in danger too. With escape until the plane comes for them the following week, Gina and Mal try to stay one step ahead of the killers, and discover a potent sexual chemistry...But will they get off the island before they are swallowed up in darkness forever?
- Author BiographyKaren Robards is the internationally bestselling author of over forty romantic suspense novels, which have regularly appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists, among others. She is the mother of three boys and lives with her family in her hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Karen Robards
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight262 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.