All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you sell your soul for? Sixteen-year-old Sarah Trevelyan would give anything to regain the power and wealth her family has lost, so she makes a bargain with Azrael, Lord of Darkwater Hall. He gives her one hundred years and the means to accomplish her objective--in exchange for her soul. Fast-forward a hundred years to Tom, a fifteen-year-old boy who dreams of attending Darkwater Hall School but doesn't believe he has the talent. Until he meets a professor named Azrael, who offers him a bargain. Will Sarah be able to stop Tom from making the same mistake she did a century ago? This is smart fantasy mixed with elements of horror from master storyteller Catherine Fisher. She says, Darkwater Hall is an image of the power and kwledge we all desire. But what will we pay for them, and are they worth the price?
- Author BiographyCatherine Fisher is the first Young People's Laureate for Wales. She is the New York Times bestselling author of Incarceron and Sapphique, and has garnered great critical acclaim for her genre-busting fantasy novels for young people. Ms. Fisher lives in Wales in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Catherine Fisher
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.