All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionCome back! Donat leave me. Darlene turned to catch one last glimpse of Victoriaas car, but it was out of sight. Hating every second she spent in her mother-in-lawas apartment, she could feel her heart growing anxious. The walls were closing in on her a little more each day, and every smile was fake. Not wanting to let Jay kw how miserable she was feeling, Darlene kept her emotions to herself, making everything worse. While other high school seniors are making decisions of where to attend college, Darlene and Jay Harrington are preparing for the birth of their baby and adjusting to teenage marriage. Will Darlene be able to face her fears and troubles as a wife and mother while trusting her Heavenly Father with her new life? Number 2 in the Darlene Series.
- Author(s)Julie C Hoyt
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight254 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.