Darwinism Under the Microscope: How Recent Scientific Evidence Points to Divine Design by Thomas E Woodward, James P Gills, Michael J Behe (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw...The claim that science and faith are enemies is a myth? The discovery of DNA and its genetic code points squarely to a designer of the universe? The fossil record is a gigantic embarrassment and headache for evolution? Darwin's theories are based ultimately on philosophy, t on science?Brace yourself for a scientific earthquake! Strange tremors are w coming from science labs. As researchers uncover new levels of astonishing complexity within the cell, they suddenly face a shocking conclusion: Darwin was wrong. This sophisticated complexity could t arise by change; it must have been designed.Darwinism Under the Microscope probes the exciting Darwinism vs. Design debate that is making headlines. It lays a scientific foundation for divine design and equips the reader to discuss the topic intelligently...even with professors!One of the book's contributing authors, biologist Michael Behe, has done revolutionary work on the cell's tiny molecular machines. His evidence of design in Darwin's Black Box triggered an ever-expanding global controversy. Using Darwin's own pass-fail test, Behe concludes: Darwin's theory has absolutely broken down. Darwinism Under the Microscope explains the breakdown and provides the kwledge and skill to share this breaking news with the next generation.
- Author BiographyJames P. Gills, M.D. has earned a reputation as the most experienced cataract surgeon in the world. He is the founder and medical director of the renowned St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute in Tarpon Springs, Florida. Dr. Gills has dedictaed his life to restoring much more than physical version. His not-for-profit publishing outreach, Love Press, has ditributed well over three million copies of his books on a donation basis through LoveLines: The Honor Innovation.
- Author(s)James P Gills,Michael J Behe,Thomas E Woodward
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication26/09/2002
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width159 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.