All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe book traces the evolution of some of the most table brands in the Indian marketplace by looking at the interplay of forces that created the environment in which they operated and the strategies they adopted. In a vibrant ecomy like India-where competition from vel and captivating launches is relentless; where customers' preferences change rapidly-these winning brands have shown resilience and the ability to identify and seize opportunities. The book proves the point that it is the capacity to adapt to changes and formulate effective strategies that determines who survives in the hyper-competitive marketplace of today.
- Author BiographyAnand Halve is the co-founder and Director of chlorophyll brand & communications consultancy, Mumbai, India. Prior to this, he was on the Board of Enterprise Nexus Communications, and has worked at Lowe Lintas and Rediffusion. He did his MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India, in 1977. He has also been a visiting faculty at Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad and IIM, Ahmedabad, for several years. At chlorophyll, he has been instrumental in the development of copyrighted branding models and brand development processes. His experience as an entrepreneur has been featured as one of the case studies in Rashmi Bansal's bestseller, Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish, which published by IIM, Ahmedabad in 2008. Halve also contributes to various online and print media, including Hindustan Times, Campaign India magazine, afaqs.com and exchange4media.com. Halve is the author of Planning for Power Advertising: A User's Manual for Students and Practitioners (2005).
- Author(s)Anand Halve
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.