Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn the modern era, photography was discovered by writers as a medium for self-presentation - and by publishers as a vehicle for advertising. Drawing on publishing house brochures and book covers, this work systematically investigates the icography of the author and the meaning of author photos at the intersection between efforts to communicate content and boost sales.
- Author BiographySandra Oster, Johannes Gutenberg-Universitat Mainz.
- Author(s)Sandra Oster
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleArchiv Fur Geschichte Des Buchwesens Studien
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.