Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject of this annual volume for 2012 is the usage and forms of German as spoken by immigrants. The work addresses the acquisition of German as a second language, particularities in the German spoken by individuals with an immigrant background, the role of language for the transformation of self-identity, as well as communication between immigrants and German natives.
- Author BiographyArnulf Deppermann, Institut fur Deutsche Sprache Mannheim.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleJahrbuch Des Instituts F R Deutsche Sprache
- Series Part/Volume Number2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight734 g
- Edited byArnulf Deppermann
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.