All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionExpanded and revised, this 30th-anniversary edition guides readers over the fog-shrouded hills stalked by Sam Spade, the Continental Op, and other legendary characters created by San Francisco's most famous mystery writer, Dashiell Hammett. Detailing locations of interest, including all of Hammett's kwn residences and the majority of settings from The Maltese Falcon, this guidebook contains maps, self-guided tours, and photographs of Hammett-related locations from both then and w. A new preface by Jo Hammett, the detective writer's daughter and Edgar Award-minated writer, is also included.
- Author BiographyDon Herron has led the Dashiell Hammett Tour in San Francisco since 1977. He lives in San Francisco. Jo Hammett has served as the editorial advisor for Selected Letters of Dashiell Hammett. She lives in Los Angeles. Charles Willeford was the author of 16 novels. He was literary critic for the Miami Herald and taught at the University of Miami.
- Author(s)Don Herron
- PublisherVince Emery Productions
- Date of Publication12/03/2011
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVince Emery Productions
- Content Note60 b/w photos, 2 line drawings, 1 table & 8 Maps
- Weight244 g
- Width200 mm
- Height115 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.