All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive introduction to the methods and algorithms of modern data analytics. It provides a sound mathematical basis, discusses advantages and drawbacks of different approaches, and enables the reader to design and implement data analytics solutions for real-world applications. This book has been used for more than ten years in the Data Mining course at the Technical University of Munich. Much of the content is based on the results of industrial research and development projects at Siemens.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Runkler is Principal Research Scientist at Siemens Corporate Technology and Professor for Computer Science at the Technical University of Munich.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Runkler
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication27/07/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight289 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.