Data Collection: Planning for and Collecting All Types of Data by Cathy Stawarski, Patricia Pullian Phillips (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionData Collection Data Collection is the second of six books in the Measurement and Evaluation Series from Pfeiffer. The proven ROI Methodology--developed by the ROI Institute--provides a practical system for evaluation planning, data collection, data analysis, and reporting. All six books in the series offer the latest tools, most current research, and practical advice for measuring ROI in a variety of settings. Data Collection offers an effective process for collecting data that is essential to the implementation of the ROI Methodology. The authors outline the techniques, processes, and critical issues involved in successful data collection. The book examines the various methods of data collection, including questionnaires, interviews, focus groups, observation, action plans, performance contracts, and monitoring records. Written for evaluators, facilitators, analysts, designers, coordinators, and managers, Data Collection is a valuable guide for collecting data that are adequate in quantity and quality to produce a complete and credible analysis.
- Author BiographyPatricia Pulliam Phillips is an internationally recognized author, consultant, and president and CEO of the ROI Institute, Inc. Phillips provides consulting services to organizations worldwide. She helps organizations build capacity in the ROI Methodology by facilitating the ROI certification process and teaching the ROI Methodology through workshops and graduate-level courses. Cathy A. Stawarski is program manager of the Strategic Performance Improvement and Evaluation program at the Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO) in Alexandria, Virginia. She has more than twenty-five years of experience in research, training and development, and program evaluation. Throughout her nearly twenty years at HumRRO, she has worked primarily with clients in the federal sector. Her work includes leading and conducting the evaluation of leadership and human capital initiatives as well as assisting organizations in developing comprehensive evaluation strategies. The ROI Institute, Inc., is a benchmarking, research, and information sharing organization that provides consulting services, workshops, and certification in the ROI Methodology. Widely considered the leading authority on evaluation and measurement of learning and development in organizations, the ROI Institute conducts workshops and offers certification for thousands of practitioners through a variety of strategic partners.
- Author(s)Cathy Stawarski,Patricia Pullian Phillips
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMeasurement and Evaluation Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.