All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first graduate-level textbook presenting a comprehensive treatment of Data Converters. It provides comprehensive definition of the parameters used to specify data converters, and covers all the architectures used in Nyquist-rate data converters. The book uses Simulink and Matlab extensively in examples and problem sets. This is a textbook that is also essential for engineering professionals as it was written in response to a shortage of organically organized material on the topic. The book assumes a solid background in analog and digital circuits as well as a working kwledge of simulation tools for circuit and behavioral analysis.
- Author(s)Franco Maloberti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2007
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight818 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.