All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first graduate-level textbook presenting a comprehensive treatment of Data Converters. It provides comprehensive definition of the parameters used to specify data converters, and covers all the architectures used in Nyquist-rate data converters. The book uses Simulink and Matlab extensively in examples and problem sets. This is a textbook that is also essential for engineering professionals as it was written in response to a shortage of organically organized material on the topic. The book assumes a solid background in analog and digital circuits as well as a working kwledge of simulation tools for circuit and behavioral analysis.
- Author(s)Franco Maloberti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight694 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.