All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn many industrial applications early detection and diagsis of abrmal behavior of the plant is of great importance. During the last decades, the complexity of process plants has been drastically increased, which imposes great challenges in development of model-based monitoring approaches and it sometimes becomes unrealistic for modern large-scale processes. The main objective of Adel Haghani Abandan Sari is to study efficient fault diagsis techniques for complex industrial systems using process historical data and considering the nlinear behavior of the process. To this end, different methods are presented to solve the fault diagsis problem based on the overall behavior of the process and its dynamics. Moreover, a vel technique is proposed for fault isolation and determination of the root-cause of the faults in the system, based on the fault impacts on the process measurements.
- Author BiographyAdel Haghani Abandan Sari is research assistant with Institute of Automation, university of Rostock. His research interests include data-driven process monitoring and fault-tolerant control with focus on large-scale industrial processes.
- Author(s)Adel Haghani Abandan Sari
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight216 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.89Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.