Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionISGC 2010, The International Symposium on Grid Computing was held at Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, March, 2010. The 2010 symposium brought together prestigious scientists and engineers worldwide to exchange ideas, present challenges/solutions and to discuss new topics in the field of Grid Computing. Data Driven e-Science: Use Cases and Successful Applications of Distributed Computing Infrastructures (ISGC 2010), an edited volume, introduces the latest achievements in grid techlogy for Biomedicine Life Sciences, Middleware, Security, Networking, Digital Library, Cloud Computing and more. This book provides Grid developers and end users with invaluable information for developing grid techlogy and applications. The last section of this book presents future development in the field of Grid Computing. This book is designed for a professional audience composed of grid users, developers and researchers working in the field of grid computing. Advanced-level students focused on computer science and engineering will also find this book valuable as a reference or secondary text book.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight2050 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEric Yen,Simon C. Lin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.