All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs data hiding detection and forensic techniques have matured, people are creating more advanced stealth methods for spying, corporate espionage, terrorism, and cyber warfare all to avoid detection. Data Hiding provides an exploration into the present day and next generation of tools and techniques used in covert communications, advanced malware methods and data concealment tactics. The hiding techniques outlined include the latest techlogies including mobile devices, multimedia, virtualization and others. These concepts provide corporate, goverment and military personnel with the kwledge to investigate and defend against insider threats, spy techniques, espionage, advanced malware and secret communications. By understanding the plethora of threats, you will gain an understanding of the methods to defend oneself from these threats through detection, investigation, mitigation and prevention.
- Author BiographyMichael Raggo (CISSP, NSA-IAM, ACE, CSI) has over 20 years of security research experience. His current focus is threats and countermeasures for the mobile enterprise. Michael is the author of Data Hiding: Exposing Concealed Data in Multimedia, Operating Systems, Mobile Devices and Network Protocols for Syngress Books. A former security trainer, Michael has briefed international defense agencies including the FBI and Pentagon, is a participating member of the PCI Mobile Task Force, and is a frequent presenter at security conferences, including Black Hat, DEF CON, DoD Cyber Crime, InfoSec, SANS, and OWASP. Chet Hosmer is the Chief Scientist and Sr. Vice President at Allen Corporation and a co-founder of WetStone Technologies, Inc. Chet has been researching and developing technology and training surrounding data hiding, steganography and watermarking for over a decade. He has made numerous appearances to discuss the threat steganography poses including National Public Radio's Kojo Nmadi show, ABC's Primetime Thursday, NHK Japan, CrimeCrime TechTV and ABC News Australia. He has also been a frequent contributor to technical and news stories relating to steganography and has been interviewed and quoted by IEEE, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Government Computer News, Salon.com and Wired magazine. Chet also serves as a visiting professor at Utica college where he teaches in the Cybersecurity Graduate program. Chet delivers keynote and plenary talks on various cyber security related topics around the world each year.
- Author(s)Chet Hosmer,Michael T. Raggo
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight540 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.