All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSAS programming is a creative and iterative process designed to empower you to make the most of your organization's data. This friendly guide provides you with a repertoire of essential SAS tools for data management, whether you are a new or an infrequent user. Most useful to students and programmers with little or SAS experience, it takes a -frills, hands-on tutorial approach to getting started with the software. You will find immediate guidance in navigating, exploring, visualizing, cleaning, formatting, and reporting on data using SAS and JMP. Step-by-step demonstrations, screenshots, handy tips, and practical exercises with solutions equip you to explore, interpret, process and summarize data independently, efficiently and effectively.
- Author BiographyJulie Kezik is a biostatistician at the Center for Perinatal, Pediatric and Environmental Epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health. Her primary research interests are assessing the effects of indoor and outdoor air pollution on at risk populations, and she currently focuses on providing statistical analysis and research support for epidemiological studies of environmental exposures and early childhood health outcomes. Her current work uses a combination of measured data, modeling data, traffic information, and health outcomes to help create interventions which will improve health. Melissa Hill is a Clinical Programmer at CD3 Inc. where she uses SAS to perform and support the design and programming of clinical data structures related to drug development. Prior to her position at CD3 Inc. she worked as an epidemiologist at the Yale University Center for Perinatal, Pediatric, and Environmental Epidemiology. During that time, she used SAS to support her various roles at the CPPEE including programmer analyst, field study coordinator, and research associate. She enjoys sharing her diverse SAS experience with other members of her team and developing new ways to harness the broad range of tools that SAS provides.
- Author(s)Julie Kezik,Melissa Hill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note74 b/w illus. 4 tables 31 exercises
- Weight420 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.23Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.19Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.