All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an applied handbook for the application of data mining techniques in the CRM framework. It combines a technical and a business perspective to cover the needs of business users who are looking for a practical guide on data mining. It focuses on Customer Segmentation and presents guidelines for the development of actionable segmentation schemes. By using n-technical language it guides readers through all the phases of the data mining process * Methodological and technical issues are covered in detail but also in a simple way for users with relevant experience. * It proposes mining data marts and 'actual' input fields / KPIs for all major industries. * Real-world segmentation examples from Banking, Telecommunications and Retailing are presented in detail and step by step preparing users for designing and implementing similar projects on their own. * It provides deployment recommendations for the effective use of the data mining results in marketing.
- Author BiographyKonstantinos Tsiptsis , CRM and Customer Intelligence Manager, Eurobank, EFM, Greece Antonios Chorianopoulos , Greek Ministry of Economy and Finance, Data Analysis Unit, MIS Service, Greece.
- Author(s)Antonios Chorianopoulos,Konstantinos Tsiptsis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight775 g
- Width175 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.