All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most commonly accepted definition of data mining is the discovery of models for data. A model, however, can be one of several things. We mention below the most important directions in modeling.
- Author BiographySeyed Hossein Ahmadpanah is currently the manager of R&D Software Department at the Zentex Co. He was born in Tehran. He holds a Bachelor of Information Technology. He is currently Computer Teacher in Shohadaye Motalefe High School.
- Author(s)Seyed Hossein Ahmadpanah
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1152 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.