All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionData Mining for Design and Manufacturing: Methods and Applications is the first book that brings together research and applications for data mining within design and manufacturing. The aim of the book is 1) to clarify the integration of data mining in engineering design and manufacturing, 2) to present a wide range of domains to which data mining can be applied, 3) to demonstrate the essential need for symbiotic collaboration of expertise in design and manufacturing, data mining, and information techlogy, and 4) to illustrate how to overcome central problems in design and manufacturing environments. The book also presents formal tools required to extract valuable information from design and manufacturing data, and facilitates interdisciplinary problem solving for enhanced decision making. Audience: The book is aimed at both academic and practising audiences. It can serve as a reference or textbook for senior or graduate level students in Engineering, Computer, and Management Sciences who are interested in data mining techlogies. The book will be useful for practitioners interested in utilizing data mining techniques in design and manufacturing as well as for computer software developers engaged in developing data mining tools.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- Series TitleMassive Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note76 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight754 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDan Braha
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.