All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the reader to methods of data mining on the web, including uncovering patterns in web content (classification, clustering, language processing), structure (graphs, hubs, metrics), and usage (modeling, sequence analysis, performance). .
- Author BiographyZdravko Markov, PhD, is Associate Professor of Computer Science at Central Connecticut State University. The author of three textbooks, Dr. Markov teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in computer science and artificial intelligence. He is currently a Principal Investigator (PI) in a National Science Foundation-funded project designed to introduce machine learning to undergraduates. Daniel T. Larose, PhD, is Professor of Statistics in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at Central Connecticut State University. He is the author of three data mining books and a forthcoming textbook in undergraduate statistics. He developed and directs CCSU's DataMining@CCSU programs.
- Author(s)Daniel T. Larose,Zdravko Markov
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.