All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers data privacy in depth with respect to data mining, test data management, synthetic data generation etc. It formalizes principles of data privacy that are essential for good anymization design based on the data format and discipline. The principles outline best practices and reflect on the conflicting relationship between privacy and utility. From a practice standpoint, it provides practitioners and researchers with a definitive guide to approach anymization of various data formats, including multidimensional, longitudinal, time-series, transaction, and graph data. In addition to helping CIOs protect confidential data, it also offers a guideline as to how this can be implemented for a wide range of data at the enterprise level.
- Author BiographyNataraj Venkataramanan is currently Associate Vice President at HCL Technologies Ltd, India. He has over two decades of experience in Computing and has worked previously in some of India's Information Technology (IT) majors. He has worked across different domains like Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Oil & Gas, Retail and Manufacturing. His main research interests are in Large Scale Software Architecture, Quality Attributes of Software Architecture, Data Privacy, Privacy Preserving Data Mining, Data Analytics, Pattern Recognition and Learning Systems. He has published refereed technical papers in journals and conferences. He is a member of IEEE and ACM. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org Ashwin Shriram works for HCL Technologies as a Solution Architect. An engineer in Computer Science, he comes from a strong technical background in Data Management. At HCL, Ashwin is a senior member of the Test Data Management Center of Excellence. His current research interests include Data Privacy, Data Analytics, Pattern Recognition and Big Data Privacy. Prior to joining HCL, Ashwin was working in USA for customers in public as well as private sectors. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Ashwin Shriram,Nataraj Venkataramanan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations, 87 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.