All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering classical cryptography, modern cryptography, and stegagraphy, this volume details how data can be kept secure and private. Each topic is presented and explained by describing various methods, techniques, and algorithms. Moreover, there are numerous helpful examples to reinforce the reader's understanding and expertise with these techniques and methodologies. Features & Benefits: * Incorporates both data encryption and data hiding * Supplies a wealth of exercises and solutions to help readers readily understand the material * Presents information in an accessible, nmathematical style * Concentrates on specific methodologies that readers can choose from and pursue, for their data-security needs and goals * Describes new topics, such as the advanced encryption standard (Rijndael), quantum cryptography, and elliptic-curve cryptography. The book, with its accessible style, is an essential companion for all security practitioners and professionals who need to understand and effectively use both information hiding and encryption to protect digital data and communications. It is also suitable for self-study in the areas of programming, software engineering, and security.
- Author(s)David Salomon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight905 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.