Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're a developer looking to supplement your own data tools and services, this concise ebook covers the most useful sources of public data available today. You'll find useful information on APIs that offer broad coverage, tie their data to the outside world, and are either accessible online or feature downloadable bulk data. You'll also find code and helpful links. This guide organizes APIs by the subjects they cover-such as websites, people, or places-so you can quickly locate the best resources for augmenting the data you handle in your own service. Categories include: * Website tools such as WHOIS, bit.ly, and Compete * Services that use email addresses a search term, including Github * APIs for finding information from just a name, including WhitePages * Services that help you locate people with accounts, such as Klout * Search APIs, including BOSS and Wikipedia * Geographical data sources, including SimpleGeo and US Census * Company information APIs, such as CrunchBase and ZoomInfo * APIs that list IP address, such as MaxMind * Services that list books, films, music, and products
- Author BiographyA former Apple engineer, Pete Warden is the founder of OpenHeatMap, and writes on large-scale data processing and visualization.
- Author(s)Pete Warden
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.