All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for the way we learn and intended for one-semester course in Data Structures through Java. This is a very useful guide for graduate and undergraduate students and teachers of Computer Science. This modern object-oriented approach to data structures helps students make the transition from a first course in programming to an integrated under-standing of data structures and their applications. Carefully developing topics with sufficient detail, this text enables students to learn about concepts on their own, offering instructors' flexibility and allowing them to use the text as lecture reinforcement. It includes an exhaustive introduction to algorithms, an integral part of understanding data structures, and uses Java syntax and structure in the design of data structures. Its breadth of coverage insures that data structures and algorithms are carefully and comprehensively discussed.
- Author(s)V.V. Muniswamy
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight610 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.