Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-oriented Design Patterns in Java by Bruno R. Preiss (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $271.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.26+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate sound software designs with data structures that use modern object--oriented design patterns! Author Bru Preiss presents the fundamentals of data structures and algorithms from a modern, object--oriented perspective. The text promotes object--oriented design using Java and illustrates the use of the latest object--oriented design patterns. Virtually all the data structures are discussed in the context of a single class hierarchy. This framework clearly shows the relationships between data structures and illustrates how polymorphism and inheritance can be used effectively. Key Features of the Text aeo All data structures are presented using a common framework. This shows the relationship between the data structures and how they are implemented. aeo Object--oriented design patterns are used to demonstrate how a good design fits together and transcends the problem at hand. aeo A single Java software design is used throughout the text to provide a better understanding of the operation of complicated data structures. aeo Just--in--time presentation of mathematical analysis techniques introduces students to mathematical concepts as needed. Visit the Texta s Web Site A comprehensive web site is available for users of the text at www.wiley.com/college/preiss. The site includes: aeo The Web Book (a hypertext version of the complete book) aeo Links to the Java Source Code (all the program examples from the text) aeo Opus5 Package (a Java package comprised of all the source code from the text) aeo Documentation (source code documentation) aeo Demo Applets (various Java applets that illustrate data structures and algorithms from the text) aeo Archive (JAR format archive of the source code from the text) aeo Front Matter (table of contents and preface) aeo Solutions Manual (password required) aeo Errata
- Author BiographyBruno R. Preiss is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo, Canada. He is a member of the Parallel and Distributed Systems Group, the Computer Communications Networks Group, and the VLSI Research Group. After earning a B.A.Sc. degree in Engineering Science, Professor Preiss received an M.A.Sc. and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Bruno R. Preiss
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/1999
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width192 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.