All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a web developer with experience in AngularJS and want to implement interactive visualizations using D3.js, this book is for you. Kwledge of SVG or D3.js will give you an edge to get the most out of this book.
- Author BiographyChristoph Korner is the CTO of GESIM, a Swiss startup company, where he is responsible for its simulation software and web interface that is built using AngularJS and D3. He studied electrical engineering and information technology at Vienna University of Technology, including a 1-year exchange program at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne. Christoph is a passionate, self-taught software developer, coworker, and web enthusiast with more than 7 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing customer-oriented web-based IT solutions. He has always been enthusiastic and curious about new technologies and started to use AngularJS and D3 since the very first version. Christoph is not only fascinated by technology, but he also aims to push cutting-edge technologies to production services.
- Author(s)Christoph Korner
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.