All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDatabase marketing is at the crossroads of techlogy, business strategy, and customer relationship management. Enabled by sophisticated information and communication systems, today's organizations have the capacity to analyze customer data to inform and enhance every facet of the enterprise-from branding and promotion campaigns to supply chain management to employee training to new product development. Based on decades of collective research, teaching, and application in the field, the authors present the most comprehensive treatment to date of database marketing, integrating theory and practice. Presenting rigorous models, methodologies, and techniques (including data collection, field testing, and predictive modeling), and illustrating them through dozens of examples, the authors cover the full spectrum of principles and topics related to database marketing. This is an excellent in-depth overview of both well-kwn and very recent topics in customer management models. It is an absolute must for marketers who want to enrich their kwledge on customer analytics. (Peter C. Verhoef, Professor of Marketing, Faculty of Ecomics and Business, University of Groningen) A marvelous combination of relevance and sophisticated yet understandable analytical material. It should be a standard reference in the area for many years. (Don Lehmann, George E. Warren Professor of Business, Columbia Business School) The title tells a lot about the book's approach-though the cover reads, database, the content is mostly about customers and that's where the real-world action is. Most enjoyable is the comprehensive story - in case after case - which clearly explains what the analysis and concepts really mean. This is an essential read for those interested in database marketing, customer relationship management and customer optimization. (Richard Hochhauser, President and CEO, Harte-Hanks, Inc.) In this tour de force of careful scholarship, the authors canvass the ever expanding literature on database marketing. This book will become an invaluable reference or text for anyone practicing, researching, teaching or studying the subject. (Edward C. Malthouse, Theodore R. and Annie Laurie Sills Associate Professor of Integrated Marketing Communications, Northwestern University)
- Author(s)Byung-Do Kim,Robert C. Blattberg,Scott A. Neslin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleInternational Series in Quantitative Marketing
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note106 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1231 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.