All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScotch had worked for the Air Force for most of his adult life, but thing in his training prepared him for what would happen over the course of a double-shift during the Christmas holidays... t so far away, in Earth's distant future. He was to meet the rarely-glimpsed subject of fables & legends... a mysterious stranger kwn as stealthpilot1 - who would prove to appear in shape & form... uncannily similar to Scotch. The two of them, working together, were to shape the course of humankind. Date 48 offers a unique perspective to the question, How many hours in a day? At the same time it sheds new light on the subject, the book also introduces you to stealthpilot1 - someone you may or may t already be familiar with... or have met before.
- Author BiographyKendall Johnson, Jr. was born and raised in Mississippi and worked in the nightclubs of Memphis, Tennessee for most of the 1990's. Today, he lives comfortably as a bachelor with his two Chihuahuas, Pennie & Petey, in a spacious loft apartment that is his writer's paradise. He possesses a sometimes-twisted sense of humor & a perpetually optimistic outlook on life.
- Author(s)Kendall Johnson Jr
- Date of Publication22/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.