All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis superb companion to the awesome Dating Down ...& Those of US Who Do It will greatly serve to enhance relationship satisfaction. Alongside the main text, this workbook will be entertaining and extremely useful for years to come.
- Author BiographyCarole Field is a writer, international lecturer, and psychotherapist in private practice in Los Angeles. She has lectured in Hawaii, throughout the United States, at the London Institute of Psychiatry, and the University of Greece at Athens. Carol is a summa cum laude graduate. She is also a trained ballet dancer and has four vocal octaves. She would also like to make dinner for all of her readers but thinks some things might be impossible....maybe. In the meantime, visit her at datingdownbook.com.
- Author(s)Carole H. Field
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight258 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.