All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where dating comes with many different emotions, methods, and opinions, it also comes with choices, decisions, and goals, which are all under your control. Social media and television have turned dating into a highly sexualized and overly complicated activity-a game of numbers. But it doesn't have to be. When Adonis and Heather Lenzy met, they had idea their journey would later serve as a roadmap for others. Adonis is a pastor and speaker, and Heather is a forensic scientist. Their lives, although polar opposite, shared similarities of relational mistakes and failures. Both wanting something different this time, they sought guidance. Through their dating process, they were able to establish values, principles, and practical tips that today have produced a happy, healthy marriage, such as: - Sexual purity: You don't have to sleep together in order to be together. -Accountability: Who's got your back? -Expectations: What do you really want? -Communication: Talking through the good, the bad, and the ugly. -Having Fun: Dating should be fun! It's all up to you. Their moral and biblical approach, mixed with practical steps, will create a different and refreshing view of your dating potential. No matter your past experiences or mistakes, it's still possible to have a successful dating relationship today.
- Author BiographyAdonis Lenzy is a Pastor, Speaker, and Communicator who has a passion to inspire others to live the lives they have imagined. With over twenty years of ministry experience, he truly enjoys encouraging others. He's from San Antonio, Texas, and is a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan. He also believes that nothing is more important than family. He loves spending time with his wife Heather and two children, Grayson and Kherington. He enjoys playing golf, eating BBQ, and drinking southern-style sweet tea. Heather Lenzy is a wife, mother, and a Forensic Scientist. She is from Wisconsin and is a die-hard Green Bay Packers fan! She enjoys quality time with family and friends, baking, golfing, giving relationship advice and has never met a dessert she doesn't like.
- Author(s)Adonis Lenzy,Heather Lenzy
- PublisherHunter Books
- Date of Publication09/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.