All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes, the most alien place you can go is back home again. Set hundreds of years in the future, this vel tells the story of the crew of the Dauntless, one of mankind's first interstellar ships, as they return to Earth. It took them hundreds of years, Earth time, to make their voyage. When they return, they initially believe their adventuring to be over, but it is only then that their real journey begins. Their world had changed in unexpected ways. It is ruled by a supreme ruler, the king, accompanied by powerful creatures kwn as the Purnarkat. The crew faces several crisis points where they must decide whom to follow, and even whom to believe. They find themselves caught between the followers of the Purnarkat and an ancient creature, who has his own plans for the crew and their ship. Although the vel is set in a very high-tech future world, it is the spiritual realm where the most important battles take place. Christian assumptions underlie the story, but it refrains from being preachy or overbearing.
- Author BiographyThe author, Pete Koziar, holds the position of Electrical Engineering Team Lead at an international corporation, and also serves as the pastor/rabbi/congregational leader at B'nai Avraham Messianic Congregation just outside of Baltimore Maryland, USA. His web site is www.PeteKoziar.com, which contains additional information about him and more of his writing.
- Author(s)Pete Koziar
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.