Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Music Pro Guide Books & DVDs). For all the independent engineers diving headfirst into the real world. Once you have trained to become a professional audio engineer, you'll find it's a real jungle out there in the professional world. This book teaches you all you need to kw about the professional life of the audio engineer, with business strategies presented by an award-winning top engineer. From attracting clients to keeping them, from hiring studios to working on your own, from dealing with problem artists, producers and labels to handling a crisis, keeping one from happening to getting paid what you're worth, author Dave Hampton has the advice you need to manage your audio engineering career like the business it truly should be.
- Author(s)Dave Hampton
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Out-of-print date13/01/2011
- Weight459 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.