Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible: Master the Finesse Swing and Lower Your Score by Dave Pelz (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDave Pelz's Short Game Bible is the first book in a four-book series, The Dave Pelz Scoring Game Series.The next volume in the series will be Dave Pelz's Putting Bible. He who rules the short game collects the gold. --Dave Pelz's Golden Rule of Golf Fed up with trying to imitate the pros, buying the latest expensive equipment, and seeing your handicap stay the same? The first book by bestselling author and internationally revered golf instructor Dave Pelz since Putt Like the Pros, his bestselling classic, Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible can show you the way to lower scores by improving your short game. The result of decades of scientific research studying thousands of golfers, Dave's philosophy is as simple as it is revolutionary and groundbreaking: Instead of practicing the wrong things the right way, or the right things the wrong way, Pelz shows you how to find your own personal weaknesses and how to improve them to efficiently lower your scores. Packed with all the kwledge, charts, and photos needed to learn from the master, Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible is the essential book for every golfer who's looking to improve his or her game. Dave's approach to golf is easy to understand: 80 percent of the strokes golfers lose to par are determined by their play within 100 yards of the green--the crucial scoring game. The most important and yet the least focused-on aspect of golf, your short game, can indeed make or break your entire game. And body teaches the short game like Dave Pelz. His rewned golf schools and clinics focus exclusively on putting and the short game, attracting top players like Tom Kite, Colin Montgomerie, two-time U.S. Open champion Lee Janzen, reigning PGA champion Vijay Singh, Steve Elkington, Payne Stewart, Peter Jacobsen, and many LPGA players including Annika Sorenstam and Liselotte Neumann. The pros kw, as you are about to learn, that while others teach golfers how to swing, Dave Pelz teaches golfers how to score . . .and win. A former physicist for NASA, Dave brings a scientific rigor to his research and instruction that has made him the top short-game expert in the world. Dave has observed and then taught thousands of golfers to improve their ability to score better. The years he has spent studying the short game, including chipping, lobs, pitches, distance wedges, and bunker play, have resulted in an unequaled expertise and a fascinating body of kwledge on golf, with the statistics and data to back it up. In this new book, Dave for the first time shares the understanding and techniques he has taught the pros, including a wide array of invative tests and exercises for mastering those deceptive and high-pressure shots of the short game. Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible is an essential book for golfers of all levels. Covering everything golfers need to kw to improve their short game, Dave's system can--and will--help you to consistently shoot lower scores.
- Author BiographyRenowned golf instructor Dave Pelz is the technical and short-game consultant to GOLF Magazine. A former NASA research scientist, he founded the Pelz Golf Institute to perform research for the good of the game, and he operates four highly acclaimed and popular Dave Pelz Scoring Game Schools across the country. He has improved the games of over 15,000 amateur golfers, 48 PGA players, and 38 LPGA players, and he is also the host ofThe Golf Channel's #1 instruction program, The Dave Pelz Short Game Show. He lives in Austin, Texas. James A. Frank is the editor of Golf Magazine. He lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Dave Pelz
- PublisherBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1208 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.