All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionDave Ramsey's Complete Guide to Money covers the A to Z of Dave's money teaching, including how to budget, save, dump debt, and invest. If you're looking for practical information to answer all your How? What? and Why? questions about money, this book is for you. You'll also learn all about insurance, mortgage options, marketing, bargain hunting and the most important element of all-giving. Now let's be honest: This is the handbook of Financial Peace University.
- Author BiographyDave Ramsey is America's trusted voice on money and business. His five New York Times bestselling books-Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover, EntreLeadership, and Smart Money Smart Kids-have sold more than 7 million copies combined. The Dave Ramsey Show is heard by more than 8 million listeners each week on more than 500 radio stations and iHeartRadio.
- Author(s)Dave Ramsey
- PublisherLampo Group Incorporated, The
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationBrentwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLampo Group Incorporated, The
- Weight716 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.