All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Bowie was the international figure all starry-eyed hopefuls aspired to when setting out on a path to fame and fortune in the music industry - whether they kw it or t. The man had a glittering career fuelled by the spirit of reinvention - he left over 20 albums in his wake - and was as colourful musically as he was dressed. If a picture says a thousand words, this book ranks as the definitive manual on how to leave a lasting legacy in the art scene.
- Author BiographyChris started out as a reporter on UK music weekly Melody Maker in the mid-1960s. He went on the road with Led Zeppelin, The Who, David Bowie and more during the 1970s. Chris has since worked on a variety of music magazines and has written more than 20 books on rock music. He also contributes to UK newspapers. His self-confessed finest hour was 'Playing conga drums, live on stage in Germany with Led Zep during Whole Lotta Love '. In 2012 Chris was awarded a Gold Badge of Merit Award for a special contribution to Britain's music industry by the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors in London.
- Author(s)Chris Welch
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width236 mm
- Height286 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.