All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Bowie is rewned for his invative, ever-changing style; from androgyus leotards and space-age jumpsuits to short-cut blazers and distressed frock coats. With an estimated 136 million album sales under his belt, and over a thousand international tour dates, Bowie has captured the attention of rock fans all over the world. Crammed with fabulous photographs, this book is a stunning fashion retrospective of the iconic and well-loved rockstar. Apart from documenting five decades of Bowie's unique sense of style, it also discusses the cultural and artistic influences that have shaped him, and how he has influenced others in turn. David Bowie Style is a must for die-hard Bowie fans as well as fashion lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyDanny Lewis has worked as a writer and editor for many years, including stints in publishing houses in Switzerland and Australia. He has also spent a good deal of time in the underground music scene in London, running clubs and playing in bands, which has left him with an enduring love of rock music.
- Author(s)Danny Lewis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note125 colour illus
- Weight574 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.