All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $36.67Trending at AU $37.27
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Bowie is rewned for his ever-changing styles; from short-cut suits to paint-spattered jumpsuits and frock coats. With an estimated 136 million album sales under his belt, Bowie has captured the attention of rock fans all over the world. Crammed with fabulous photographs, this is a stunning fashion retrospective of the well-loved rockstar.
- Author BiographyDanny Lewis has worked as a writer and editor for many years, including stints in publishing houses in Switzerland and Australia. He has also spent a good deal of time in the underground music scene in London, running clubs and playing in bands, which has left him with an enduring love of rock music.
- Author(s)Danny Lewis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width221 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.